Sessions organized by Medieval Iberian Languages, Literatures and Cultures (LLC) at the 2019 MLA Convention.
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Date: 3-6 January 2019
New Currents in Medieval Iberian Studies
- Papers on new works, new methodologies or new critical approaches to Medieval Iberian literature or culture.
- Submit paper title and abstract of 250-500 words by 15 March 2018.
- Contact: Matthew V. Desing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Medieval Iberia as Textual Transaction
- Papers that address textual transaction as an intellectual practice and as a process that enables the inter-cultural character of medieval Iberia.
- One-page abstract by 15 March 2018.
- Contact: Matthew J. Bailey (email@example.com).
For information about the 2019 MLA Convention session guidelines, see Calls for Paper.
Medieval Iberian LLC Sessions at MLA 2019, Chicago