La corónica Commons invites members to post comments on articles and pedagogical pages, which are designed to encourage discussion on the study and teaching of language and literature. The following guidelines, which reflect the MLA Guidelines for Authors of Digital Resources, should help ensure open discussion and maintain a welcoming environment for all users. La corónica Commons is not responsible for the content of messages, but does reserve the right to delete messages. We ask you to register in order to comment or to participate in the forum; LcC will not distribute email addresses to third parties.
- Please treat all participants with respect and keep the language of postings professional.
- Language that could be deemed discriminatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, or offensive to any individual or group should not be used.
- No illegal activity is to be promoted, condoned, or encouraged in postings.
- Forums are not to be used for spam.
- When starting new threads, please give relevant and precise titles; please do not capitalize every letter.
- Do not post large blocks of text; summarize the text or include a link to the unabridged version.
When uploading a document to the Docs page:
- Create a title for your document.
- In the “content” box, please include the author of the original document and other relevant information.
- Assign the document to a group on the Commons.
- Add tags to the document to make it searchable on the website.
Thank you for your participation in the La corónica Commons.